Veronica Lake - Their Complete Discography









From 1992 to 1993, Veronica Lake released 10 first-rate indie pop songs scattered across 8 releases. This year I obtained a reissue of the Winter's Mist compilation EP from Keith at Silver Girl Records, featuring "Emma Maybe", thus completing the set I began collecting more than a decade ago. I love this band. So, for my last music post on YSKOD I present to you the following present...

Veronica Lake Compilation on You Shall Know Our Discography
===================================================
1. Sleepyhouse (1992, originally released on Crayon/Veronica Lake 7" on Cher Doll; this mp3 was taken from 1993's "Something Pretty Beautiful" compilation CD on Brilliant Records)
2. This Is My World (You Can Have It) (1992, Bus Stop 7")
3. See Me When You Are 16 (1992, 7", Bus Stop 7")
4. Daisy Kiss (1993, "...One Last Kiss" Compilation CD on spinArt)
5. Insecure Baby (1992, spinArt Pop Licks 7" Box Set)
6. When You Smile (1992, spinArt Pop Licks 7" Box Set)
7. Threnody (1993, Audrey's Diary 7")
8. In The Clouds (1993, Audrey's Diary 7")
9. Saints Above (1993, Simple Machines Working Holiday - May 7")
10. Emma Maybe (1993, Winter's Mist compilation 7")
===================================================
Sample mp3: Veronica Lake - Emma Maybe
Full download: http://www.zshare.net/download/142286740cf7e328/

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a bit confused as my Winter's Mist compilation is wobbly flexidisc with the same tracklist, but a different cover. What have I done wrong?
Anyway, thanks a lot for your great posts, I think I have to checkt out now, what Poole-song on the Jiffy Boy-Compilation is.
All the best, Ogro.

Anonymous said...

Dude! I think I speak for the rest of Veronica Lake when I say thanks for digging our tunes. We're honored to be your last post and hope your retirement doesn't last as long as ours has. Look for us soon on the Spin Art Reunion revue featuring VL, Suddenly Tammy, Throw That Beat in the Garbage Can and the Technical Jed!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the veronicas lake stuff, they are truly ace.

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is my firs time posting here. I want to ask about what's the difference between Veronika Lake and Veronica Lake Orchestra?

Anonymous said...

Thanks oh so much for this! I already have it all on 7", but it's nice to have mp3s around. And thanks to Tim and Chip and the other guy, who's name escapes me right now. You guys made some of the best music of the 90s. Now, any chance of getting some of those Down 7"s encoded?

Jarin said...

thank you for the veronica lake stuff..i only had two of their 7's and always wanted more. great blog! don't stay away too long!

Anonymous said...

What I wouldn’t give for the Crayon track on the flip side of that Veronica Lake split. It was a non album track right?

Unknown said...

Damn--my Threnody 7" aint on GREEN vinyl

bobsy said...

OGRO - the winter's mist flexi was reissued on vinyl by silver girl...

Anonymous said...

im having trouble with zshare! can someone help? email me. please spacecoyotesbp@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bobsy for the information!
Unfortunately I missed that one.
By the way, I think it's time to reactivate this nice blog, isn't it?
Best wishes,

Ogro

Anonymous said...

oh my god i cant believe i missed out on this blog while it was still around. if anybody reads this and can send me the V.Lake Orchestra/Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower i'll be forever indebted. My copy got lost years ago during a move. postcolumbianexposition@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

ack! reup please!!!!!! this was working like 3 days ago! please help!

Anonymous said...

i just discovered your blog today and boy am i sad that i didn't find it sooner. lots of respect for holding on to these gems. i was dumb enough to sell most of these classics, but smart enough to rip my fav tracks from each artist. please consider doing re-ups.